It can be extremely frustrating to feel that we have to give up on our passions for chores, studying or jobs… But what if I told you that you do have time for that dance class? That you do have time to learn a language? And that you do have time to cook and take care of yourself?
Since I started my research about Time Management, I have passed many milestones such as:
- guest-lecturing the biggest class of Marketing in a top UK University
- securing myself a a Marketing position at Adidas’ Global HQ, Google Ads and IPG
- obtaining my first 3000 subscribers on my YouTube Channel
- creating 3 websites and counting
The best part? You can do it too… and more!
TIME MANAGEMENT ULTRA-RESEARCHED SERIES
In the following blog posts, I help you create more time for yourself and the activities you love, in a detailed step-by-step guide:
- ADOPT THE WINNER MINDSET
- YOUR GOAL
- THE MONSTER TO-DO-LIST
- THE REAL GOLD IS IN THE PRIORITIZING
- THE SECRET ART OF SCHEDULING AND PLANNING
- TOP TECHNIQUES TO ACTUALLY DO WHEN DEMOTIVATED
- REASSESSING FOR YOUR SUCCESS
- IMPROVING AND CREATE MORE TIME
- HOW TO STAY MOTIVATED WHEN WORKING
- Bonus: DELEGATING AND AUTOMATION
Life is not just the passage of time. Life is a collection of experiences, their frequency and their intensity. – Jim Rohn, 2001
I hope the blog posts will unlock new pockets of time for you and your exciting projects.
FREE E-BOOK AND ACTION SHEETS
You can also download the Time Management E-book if you would rather read the different sections later and in your own time. Or you can download the Action Sheets which will enable you to save time and just have the summary of the main actions you need to take.
NOTE TO SELF
I would like to leave you with this quote from my favorite:
There are 3 treasures to leave behind.
- The first one are pictures: a picture’s worth a thousand words. The memories come back when you look at it, as well as the unique emotion felt at that point in time.
- The second is your library: the books that changed your life and your health, the ones that developed your leadership… your books will be more valuable than your furniture.
- Lastly, your journal: the testimonial and memories that you’ve gone through in order to achieve goals that once seemed impossible.
– Jim Rohn, 2001
HOW CAN WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER (ONLINE OPPORTUNITY)
I have done my best to keep this website up-to-date. However, not living in Exeter anymore, this can be a challenge. If you are about to move to Exeter and want to get involved with this blog then please do not hesitate to contact me via this Contact Form or via my Instagram account. This is a unique opportunity for anyone who would like to get into blogging, influencer marketing or just generally gain some experience for their CV. Again, you can contact me for more details on how this may help you!
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR YOU
Over the years I have created many guides and checklist that aim to help you save time. Here are a list of them just in case you might miss out on a few:
- The Essay Decoder: a resource to help international students understand what is asked in an essay. This resource was given to me by one of Exeter’s top Senior Lecturers.
- Do’s & Don’ts at University Guide: a resource that gives you 70+ tips about university life. These recommendations range from social life, to love life, to reputation… I wish I had this guide when starting.
- The Ultimate Packing Checklist for both Catered students and Self-Catered students. A resource that aims to help you save time when preparing yourself for University.
- My 1st E-Book: a resource that has help me become a boss at Time Management. Moreover, it has also helped me create more time for what I love and get to my goals faster. It is lengthy, however it is arguably the best Time Management piece of research out there.
- The Time Management Actionable Sheets: a summary of my E-Book. These sheets have conserved the absolute essential actions you need to take to make the most out of your time. Do not skip any steps!
- My Before & After CV Transformation: a resource that has collected my CVs for the past 7 years to help you not only craft a great CV, but to also show you that everyone can start mediocre and grow exponentially.
- How To Land a Job Faster Guide: a resource that aims to give you all of the tips and recommendations I have used during my career. This will help you avoid some common mistakes students do when starting off with their job applications.
MY OBJECTIVE IS AND WILL FOREVER BE TO HELP YOU
To conclude, the aim of this website is to help you have the best fresh start at University and with your career. There is nothing that gives me more happiness and joy but to hear your positive feedback on how helpful my content has been. Contact me if you have any feedback for me!
BEST OF LUCK WITH IT ALL!!!!