The struggle is real…! It can be extremely frustrating to get rejected over and over and over again. Allowing this idea of not being good enough take over your thoughts every time you see that soul-breaking “Unfortunately” when your dream employer writes you back after a 1 month long application process.
I’ve been there. For 3 years straight. And I can tell you confidently that what is separating you and your dream job is persistence.
That is all.
WHY SHOULD YOU LISTEN TO ME
- I got into huge multinational companies such as PwC, Accenture & Google Ads
- Worked for Adidas’ global HQ in a Marketing position, within 6 months after graduating
- I guest-lectured the biggest class of Marketing in a top UK University (Exetaaahhh #bleedgreen)
- I have helped many students get more attention and job offers.
The best part? You can do it too… and more!
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS WATCH THIS EMPLOYABILITY SERIES
In the following blog posts, I go through with you the basic tips you need to follow in order to attract the job of your dreams:
- The Application Process
- Before You Start
- Your CV
- Your Cover Letter
- The Online Tests
- The Interview
- The Assessment Center
You can also download the Ultimate Job Application Must-Haves Checklist which will help you have all the material you need before attacking your next job application.
HOW CAN WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER (ONLINE OPPORTUNITY)
I have done my best to keep this website up-to-date. However, not living in Exeter anymore, this can be a challenge. If you are about to move to Exeter and want to get involved with this blog then please do not hesitate to contact me via this Contact Form or via my Instagram account. This is a unique opportunity for anyone who would like to get into blogging, influencer marketing or just generally gain some experience for their CV. Again, you can contact me for more details on how this may help you!
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR YOU
Over the years I have created many guides and checklist that aim to help you save time. Here are a list of them just in case you might miss out on a few:
- The Essay Decoder: a resource to help international students understand what is asked in an essay. This resource was given to me by one of Exeter’s top Senior Lecturers.
- Do’s & Don’ts at University Guide: a resource that gives you 70+ tips about university life. These recommendations range from social life, to love life, to reputation… I wish I had this guide when starting.
- The Ultimate Packing Checklist for both Catered students and Self-Catered students. A resource that aims to help you save time when preparing yourself for University.
- My 1st E-Book: a resource that has help me become a boss at Time Management. Moreover, it has also helped me create more time for what I love and get to my goals faster. It is lengthy, however it is arguably the best Time Management piece of research out there.
- The Time Management Actionable Sheets: a summary of my E-Book. These sheets have conserved the absolute essential actions you need to take to make the most out of your time. Do not skip any steps!
- My Before & After CV Transformation: a resource that has collected my CVs for the past 7 years to help you not only craft a great CV, but to also show you that everyone can start mediocre and grow exponentially.
MY OBJECTIVE IS AND WILL FOREVER BE TO HELP YOU
To conclude, the aim of this website is to help you have the best fresh start at University and with your career. There is nothing that gives me more happiness and joy but to hear your positive feedback on how helpful my content has been. Contact me if you have any feedback for me!
BEST OF LUCK WITH IT ALL!!!!