Personal Growth is a huge topic for me and has been the center of my every day activities for years now. After all of the experience I have accumulated, it is only natural that I share with you what actually helps. My aim with this website is to provide the right resources so that you can experience a whole lot of growth and conquer your wildest goals.
HOW DOES THIS SECTION HELP YOU
I take great care in curating content that is brutally honest and to the point. This career section aims to help you become the most confident version of yourself. Start here with the following:
- EMPLOYABILITY SERIES
- TIME MANAGEMENT SERIES
- CONFIDENCE SERIES (coming soon)
- BOOK SUMMARIES (coming soon)
HOW DOES THE OTHER SECTIONS HELP YOU
If you navigate into the website, you will find a few other sections. Firstly, the MOVING IN section is dedicated to explore how to best prepare for Exeter University. You will find information about the city, some of it’s accommodation and courses, as well as my own personal experience when moving in from another country.
Secondly, you will also notice that there is a BEST UNI LIFE section is dedicated to explore the more social part of your university experience. Indeed, you will find student interviews, my own recommendations and the best tips I could give you after as a graduate.
Finally, you will find a VLOG section (coming out soon) where I actually Vlog my own uni experience at the University of Exeter. If you are anything like me, you would rather see social life at university rather than listening to advice out of context.
HOW CAN WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER (ONLINE OPPORTUNITY)
I have done my best to keep this website up-to-date. However, not living in Exeter anymore, this can be a challenge. If you are about to move to Exeter and want to get involved with this blog then please do not hesitate to contact me via this Contact Form or via my Instagram account. This is a unique opportunity for anyone who would like to get into blogging, influencer marketing or just generally gain some experience for their CV. Again, you can contact me for more details on how this may help you!
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR YOU
Over the years I have created many guides and checklist that aim to help you save time. Here are a list of them just in case you might miss out on a few:
- The Essay Decoder: a resource to help international students understand what is asked in an essay. This resource was given to me by one of Exeter’s top Senior Lecturers.
- Do’s & Don’ts at University Guide: a resource that gives you 70+ tips about university life. These recommendations range from social life, to love life, to reputation… I wish I had this guide when starting.
- The Ultimate Packing Checklist for both Catered students and Self-Catered students. A resource that aims to help you save time when preparing yourself for University.
- My 1st E-Book: a resource that has help me become a boss at Time Management. Moreover, it has also helped me create more time for what I love and get to my goals faster. It is lengthy, however it is arguably the best Time Management piece of research out there.
- The Time Management Actionable Sheets: a summary of my E-Book. These sheets have conserved the absolute essential actions you need to take to make the most out of your time. Do not skip any steps!
- My Before & After CV Transformation: a resource that has collected my CVs for the past 7 years to help you not only craft a great CV, but to also show you that everyone can start mediocre and grow exponentially.
- How To Land a Job Faster Guide: a resource that aims to give you all of the tips and recommendations I have used during my career. This will help you avoid some common mistakes students do when starting off with their job applications.
MY OBJECTIVE IS AND WILL FOREVER BE TO HELP YOU
To conclude, the aim of this website is to help you have the best fresh start at University and with your career. There is nothing that gives me more happiness and joy but to hear your positive feedback on how helpful my content has been. Contact me if you have any feedback for me!
BEST OF LUCK WITH IT ALL!!!!