TOP SECRETS TO HAVE FUN AT EXETER UNIVERSITY
Exeter University is considered like it’s own little bubble. The beautiful campus, the 20,000 students you know directly and indirectly, the unsaid rules you will follow… Over the years, I have been giving my best tips in order to survive Exeter University specifically.
My favorite thing about Exeter was the fact that it was next to Exmouth, one of the beaches in the South West. You can go there when it’s sunny with a group of friends and a few beers.
In this video, you will see one of my first ever clips about Exeter University. On the scale of things it is quite old but some tips never go out of style. I see this as a nice warm up to the upcoming videos.
The video below was made a year later and definitely has a few extra tips you can notice. I definitely recommend watching it despite the weird angle.
If you think that you need extra tips about a particular topic you should not hesitate and contact me here.
To top it all off, I definitely recommend the three golden rules explained in the video below.
Again, it’s one of my oldest video but I just wish every incoming fresher could watch and retain the messages I convey as they were an essential part of my happiness and success at Exeter University.
HOW CAN WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER (ONLINE OPPORTUNITY)
I have done my best to keep this website up-to-date. However, not living in Exeter anymore, this can be a challenge. If you are about to move to Exeter and want to get involved with this blog then please do not hesitate to contact me via my Instagram account. This is a unique opportunity for anyone who would like to get into blogging, influencer marketing or just generally gain some experience for their CV. Again, you can contact me for more details on how this may help you!
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR YOU
Over the years I have created many guides and checklist that aim to help you save time. Here are a list of them just in case you might miss out on a few:
- The Essay Decoder: a resource to help international students understand what is asked in an essay. This resource was given to me by one of Exeter’s top Senior Lecturers.
- Do’s & Don’ts at University Guide: a resource that gives you 70+ tips about university life. These recommendations range from social life, to love life, to reputation… I wish I had this guide when starting.
- The Ultimate Packing Checklist for both Catered students and Self-Catered students. A resource that aims to help you save time when preparing yourself for University.
- My 1st E-Book: a resource that has help me become a boss at Time Management. Moreover, it has also helped me create more time for what I love and get to my goals faster. It is lengthy, however it is arguably the best Time Management piece of research out there.
- My Before & After CV Transformation: a resource that has collected my CVs for the past 7 years to help you not only craft a great CV, but to also show you that everyone can start mediocre and grow exponentially.
- How To Land a Job Faster Guide: a resource that aims to give you all of the tips and recommendations I have used during my career. This will help you avoid some common mistakes students do when starting off with their job applications.
MY OBJECTIVE IS AND WILL FOREVER BE TO HELP YOU
To conclude, the aim of this website is to help you have the best fresh start at University and with your career. There is nothing that gives me more happiness and joy but to hear your positive feedback on how helpful my content has been. Contact me if you have any feedback for me!
BEST OF LUCK WITH IT ALL!!!!