Relationships at University was by far the most interesting, soul breaking and exciting part of University. It really spices up your whole uni experience and can also burn you down. However, it is the best way to grow and rise from the ashes like a beautiful phoenix.
I have made quite a few videos about relationships at University. Each one had it’s own purpose but I advise you to check them out!
The video below was quite popular on my YouTube Channel as a lot of people enjoyed the details I went through and my honest opinion. I go into details about my first impressions, and each step of my “boy interaction” journey.
Break Up Yay or Nay?
This video is more me blabbing about what I would do if I had a boyfriend or girlfriend while going to University! This takes into account different scenarios, except for the one in which the couple has been in a long distance relationship prior going to University.
Why I wait
In this video I go a bit personal and, if you manage to ignore my red face, you will get deep with me and understand why I like to wait when socializing with guys.
Most girls have an internal debate whether they shouldn’t worry about the labels affecting them if they sleep around or whether they should wait, stop themselves and be picky. I explain my point of view and I hope you can understand that this is my own situation and opinion and shouldn’t be applied to each individual facing these kind of choices.
The Golden Reputation
Finally, in this video I talk about how to live your best life at university without damaging your reputation (if that’s of interest to you). The advice I give has really resonated with most people watching it from my YouTube Channel. I think that it’s because I give different options for different types of individuals.
The reason why I allow myself to make these kind of videos is because, back in the day, I was actually very caught up in these kind of problematics and ended up having the best reputation while doing everything that I wanted to do, without giving people the chance to judge me.
I just thought I would add a completely different perspective and opinion. I firmly believe that I do not own all the answers and the more variety I can showcase in my blogs the better!
I really hope these videos help! I will probably do more of them in the near future as it’s something I definitely enjoy talking about!
HOW CAN WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER (ONLINE OPPORTUNITY)
I have done my best to keep this website up-to-date. However, not living in Exeter anymore, this can be a challenge. If you are about to move to Exeter and want to get involved with this blog then please do not hesitate to contact me via this Contact Form or via my Instagram account. This is a unique opportunity for anyone who would like to get into blogging, influencer marketing or just generally gain some experience for their CV. Again, you can contact me for more details on how this may help you!
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR YOU
Over the years I have created many guides and checklist that aim to help you save time. Here are a list of them just in case you might miss out on a few:
- The Essay Decoder: a resource to help international students understand what is asked in an essay. This resource was given to me by one of Exeter’s top Senior Lecturers.
- Do’s & Don’ts at University Guide: a resource that gives you 70+ tips about university life. These recommendations range from social life, to love life, to reputation… I wish I had this guide when starting.
- The Ultimate Packing Checklist for both Catered students and Self-Catered students. A resource that aims to help you save time when preparing yourself for University.
- My 1st E-Book: a resource that has help me become a boss at Time Management. Moreover, it has also helped me create more time for what I love and get to my goals faster. It is lengthy, however it is arguably the best Time Management piece of research out there.
- The Time Management Actionable Sheets: a summary of my E-Book. These sheets have conserved the absolute essential actions you need to take to make the most out of your time. Do not skip any steps!
- My Before & After CV Transformation: a resource that has collected my CVs for the past 7 years to help you not only craft a great CV, but to also show you that everyone can start mediocre and grow exponentially.
- How To Land a Job Faster Guide: a resource that aims to give you all of the tips and recommendations I have used during my career. This will help you avoid some common mistakes students do when starting off with their job applications.
MY OBJECTIVE IS AND WILL FOREVER BE TO HELP YOU
To conclude, the aim of this website is to help you have the best fresh start at University and with your career. There is nothing that gives me more happiness and joy but to hear your positive feedback on how helpful my content has been. Contact me if you have any feedback for me!
BEST OF LUCK WITH IT ALL!!!!